Search This Blog

Monday 10 August 2015

Airbrushed and Weathered Imperial Knight. House Cadmus.








This guy has been my labour of love for the last week. I wanted to try a chipped paint effect and this gave me the opportunity. He was painted using various techniques including pre shading and using washes though my airbrush. He still needs a few touch ups here and there but he is 95% done. He was a pleasure to paint, I really do enjoy "BIG" models, they are so much fun. I used Micro Sol and Micro Set for the transfers. Ive been using it for a few years now and the products really are great and a must try especially when applying such big transfers.
As you can see I magnetised the carapace weapons so they are swappable. The model arms, waist and head are all posable as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment