Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Im back with a BANG - Painting Space Hulk begins





Hi Folks
As promised I am now back in action. The last 10 months has seen me having to put everything hobby related on hold because of emigrating to Canada from the UK. Ive painted a few pieces but nothing significant. However thats all about to change. We arrived in Canada on November the 20th last year and tomorrow I am off to Vancouver to complete the final stage of my Permanent Residence Application. What this means is I can work and more importantly start progressing with my commissions.

Right off the bat I have an unopened box of last years SpaceHulk re-release to chow into. This will be my main focus this month and the plan is to then sell it on to fund further projects. I had dabbled with the idea of doing an alternate Lamenters yellow paint scheme but I do think that the Blood Angels scheme will likely sell for a better price. Any thoughts on this would be welcome from you guys.
Above is a few pics from previous "red" space marine projects and

Whatever scheme I go with I will be updating the blog with many pictures and posts. With a proper Digital SLR camera too, not my crappy iPhone.

I have also been working on a Facebook page, its still early days and I have much more to add to it before its "live" as such. Its focus will mainly painting miniatures and I would love for anyone to post their own pieces. Anything that really catches my eye will be showcased here on the blog as well as the Facebook page. Here is the link,

https://www.facebook.com/Paintingplasticcrack

but please be patient, its still very early days and I'm not actively looking for "likes" until I'm happy with the page and its content.

So expect to see regular posts and please feel free to ask and suggest anything hobby related.

TTFN

Joey


No comments:

Post a Comment